i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

4/3/10

back in oakland!

i am back in oakland!
greatest reason to come home...
it's nekomusume's birthday!
nyappy birthday nekomusume!
good food, good talk, good time, good drinks...
really good time!

last week...
biggest surprise was tosh kun's surprise visit to japan!
walked to a lot of places, got to meet his great friends!
one of my favorite town, akihabara...
focused on the electric and little bit of manga.
not the toy (not that much...)
saw lots of sakura. perfect time!
in ueno park
with lots a drunk people!
in myogadani (by my old apartment!)kudanshita. coldest night!
ameyoko.
grandma's harajuku, sugamo.
(photo by tosh kun)
tosh kun taking photo of grandma dog.and this is the photo he took
even went to go see doraemon movie!
i only cried twice.
made him eat my 10 year favorite sandwich place, abe bakery!
taking photo everywhere~
this is in omotesando.
and this is the photo
at shibuyaand this is the photo he took
more friend and food and drinks!
talking about food,
shi chan took us to super nice restaurant.
gochiso sama.it is always nice to see the faces of banana people!
i will e-mail week in advance next time!
terry-san, i wanna see the photo you took in this photo.
and faces from suzuka, my home town... in tokyo!
try to go bug other face from suzuka, hide at hour of 5:30pm.
hide, you should thank the guy on the left.
he stopped me from bugging you!and lovely families~
i shared this 1 bed with 2 other teenagers
and one of them threw up at night
made me cry...
yes, these tw0...
all of them came for...this!
younger brother's zenkoku basketball game!
serious parents and grand parents...
(photo by tosh kun)
good job everyone.
you guys will be talked about by my dear mother for long long time!

my dream came true in this trip.
my long time search for perfect mimikaki (bamboo ear cleaner)
was found at sugamo.
made by this guy.
he has been making mimikaki for over 10 years.
he asked me to show both of my ears
and told me everything about my ear
by just looking at it!
(photo by tosh kun)
and this is what i got.
dear mother, i spent $28 on this mimikaki.
most expensive mimikaki ever!
it has wide scoop and small scoop. both end.
bamboo is from kyoto.
soft touch, yet very satisfied.
made just for me...
taking about spending money,
i thought of buying this square glasses...
but did not.
but i did buy new camera, because my luna (old camera) broke!
sorry for dropping you on the floor so hard...
and this is my new camera, milky way!
i will take care of you!
eating is always fun in japan. (anywhere, really)
hiroshima style okonomiyakibest coffee recommended by shi chan
mine was yummy.
my favorite curry from jinbocho. bondy
another cute cafe from jinbocho.
obama says
"yes we have" to jerk chicken!
it looks like i only had fun, but i was working hard too!
this is my master, Mr. O
his newst model, made all from scratch.
amazing guy.
Mr. O's master painting job
shi chan at work
(i could not have done the meeting with out your help! thanks!)
geneous.
my lovely co-workers!
i spend more time with you guys then anybody else for past few weeks!
i already miss you all!
satochin always keeping the smile! arigato!
from the convention.
from one of my favorite booth
:)playing OL and hentai???
OL of the day.salaryman of the day


the trip was pretty long,
the tree out side of my appartment has lots a leafes now!
this is from few weeks ago~!!!now! time to start saving money and going on diet!

that was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Akane!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you're back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akane, AWESOME trip! So much fun! Great foods! It all went by so fast!

    Let's to it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOOONDDDYYY!
    I like how inside and beyond an old comic/book/store

    ReplyDelete
  4. とざっち4/7/10, 10:19 AM

    お疲れでした。
    久々だったが元気そうでなにより。

    ほな、次は夏な~。

    ReplyDelete