i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

9/28/10

hot

it was so hot yesterday,
i refused to go outside of building till sun went down.
but really really wanted to eat water melon,
thanks to nekomusume...

so, i hypnotized akyo to go out in the heat,
and get water melon with her own money for me.

here she is, melting away.
安全道
and here it is...
beauty~
thanks akyo!
and she already have another one cooling in fridge for today!
(not my camera...)
water melon kept me going till this dinner!!!
lucky me~
thanks nekomusume!
without iz,
this is what i have been eating for lunch...

*
never go to fabric store with hangover...
made mistake with 9 feet and 9 yard.
now, i am stuck with 9 yards of this fabric,
and 9 yard of clear plastic...

christa!
let me stalk you~



No comments:

Post a Comment