i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

1/4/12

Happy new year! 2012!

あけましておめでとうございます。
今年もどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
What a great way to start New Year!
Keiko-san's home cooking Osechi~~~
And my first "Otoso"
It reminded me of apple cider a little.
Bunch of spice in sake.
Before it changed to 2012, we went to Tahoe for Skiing!
~where there were no snow!!!
So, we ate, drunk, sleep, ate, drunk, play game and sleep.
This is Matt doing Jack Knife, though by Mits.
He now can do 7!
And this is Matt looking pretty with Roxy wearing pink shirt...
I tried to make home made ginger ale...
what went wrong?
I blame everything on altitude!
This is Emi's magical dicing job for game of Risk...
(Emi-white dice)
And Ramen time.
Chasu turned out good, but put too much Vodka in soft boiled egg...
It was like Vodka shot!
So, Ramen was all well rested in our tummy,
we were ready for more meat.
pulled pork!
Emi, this is not a hiking shoes...
(and yes, I am the one with slippers...)
we found little snowish snow on shady side of golf course...
this snow was harder than ice!!!
Andrew with too much speed,
went all the way to green!!!
and Matt hurt his hand really badly!
(nice smile..)
My first Scrabble.
I love having JK in the group!
I,I,I,E,E,U,P
Honey♡
Korean New Years food.
forgot the name, but I still remember the taste... mmmmm
Happy New Year everyone!
Looking forward for another fun year~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment