i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

5/22/10

garage sale!

garage sale!
bunch of us got together and spent all day at C and C's house to sell!

super nice sunny day~
stuff!
iz making takoyaki!
man with tool~
cat and elvis♡
mocchi and msk!
satochin after 1 beer. taking a break...
back up, and roller skate!
my purchase!
practice!
after making takoyaki for 6 hours,
selling for 6 hours, treat our self with great sandwiches!
good job!

thanks C and C for hosting!
i am coming after your 73!!!

2 comments:

  1. Akane! Super duper thanks for coming! I had so much fun :D We should definitely do it again. Next time I'll push my neighbors to sell their stuff hopefully Izumi will be selling her takoyaki again!

    My I download and post some of your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! Thank you everyone~
    my arm got too much sun burn...hahaha iz

    ReplyDelete