i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

5/21/10

thank you!

monday night, stopped by iz's house, talked about her food!

on tuesday night, stopped by iz's house and
talked more about food again.
started to work on the video
for someone's birthday at midnight...
thinking it will only take few hours...
but by the time i finished, sun was up.

wednesday night, i gave a call to
that drinking every wednesday guy.
and yes, he was...

met up in china town,
and ran into this guy!

and finished the night with this

woke up, bike to work, feeling fine.
got odawalla, and few minutes later, i was in bathroom.
reverse action!!!
wasted all morning in the office...
sorry everyone in my room.

thursday night, it was our johnny's karaoke night.
maru chan at 100%, girls not listening...
thank you everyone for supporting me!
thank you my body for sticking with me.
thank you my brain for kind of sticking with me.

2 comments:

  1. that photo of you and Kit is the BEST! I hope you are feeling ok!

    ~catcat

    ReplyDelete