i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

5/17/10

past few weeks

for past weeks, milky way (my camera) has captured a lot of images.
here it is

my 30 years long friend, h has left for france...
she made me monitor cover.
i miss u!!!
crazy thing happened, but life goes on.
start the morning with oysters and beer.
nice.
uni!
then off to work!
something is happening to corner of my eye...
while friends are up on the mountain camping,
and me crying, nat was super nice to invite for dinner! yum!
izumi and tae chan's dorayaki!
and i get time with max. oh~ max!
finally! after japan, spain, LA, tosh kun is back!
and pegasus got some upgrade!
and more sewing for this weekend!
more bags
but more fabrics left...
milky way, you are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment