i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

10/31/11

Almost November!

Yuzu kosho once again!
With gloves this time...
beautiful
Takoyaki night...
so many balls...
Trying to keep my eyes open at work...
refreshing drinks.
20 years old bottle.(not inside)
with nabe!
matt just can't get off from his bike.
Poseidon leaving me...
Have fun with Iz.
Thanks Iz.
I was in city this early!!!
Proof. 7:35 AM!
Iz, have fun in India.
Little fishy visit.
Go guess the wight at berklybowl!
Huuuugeee pumpkin!
Finally! best carnitas.
Matt's kimchi ramen
My kimchi ramen
Some one is waiting for food.
telling owner to hurry up
Sharp eyes, fast paws...

2 comments:

  1. I love Guido so much!! <3 <3 <3

    ~catto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guido is fast with his paws! Catto, watch out!

    ReplyDelete