i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

10/2/11

Japan trip / Undokai

It was my sister's little boy's Undokai (sports day)
As elder team of town, Matchan participated as well!
According to him, he got 3 balls in the basket, but we don't think so....
Great thing about going to sports day was a lot of my classmates' kids were there, so I got to see a lot of old friends there!
Went to get Udon at "Shikoku daimyo" where my best friend from 5th grade and I used to work together during summer in high school!!!
We had so much fun catching up, almost forgot little boy's final run...
I am jealous his knees stay together running fast...

While we were busy at sports day, Matchan was busy drying squid.
He is proud of his technique, and I am proud of it's quality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment