i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

10/2/11

Japan trip / Aichi

Must go visit this girl, Nekomusume in Aichi.
First cheers!!!
We went into this izakaya, because it says "Gekiyasu" "Super Cheap!"
And it was cheap.
So, by the time we met up with her friend for second Izakaya, we were pretty drunk...
I took this photo, and I think I ate them.
but I don't remember the taste...
So sorry who ever made this!
and so sorry, my body, for adding extra calorie with out remembering the taste...
We made it to last train, but missed the station.
Were woken up by the conductor at very last station.
Ended up taking the cab for $$$$$$$$!!!!!
Classic!

Next morning, woke up to this break fast.
Nekomusume is still the same!
I was very spoiled in SF~~~ uuuu~~~
This is twin eggs.
in each egg, there are 2 yolks.
Like this!
Spent morning at her place like we used to...
eat, chat, eat, chat...

Backy-san, She still has your Mayoke on her bag!
こわい。。。
We finished the good time together with fancy food.
Thank you TZW-san for great matsutake~

Till next time, Nekomusume!

*
Last night in Japan, it's sukiyaki time.
Matchan is not drinking much, because his doctor check up is coming up...
Spends his time exercising his pinky...
We played cards till 2am.
Same old game we used to play in school years till 4 in the morning!
Next morning, I had 2 boys and leader coming to KIX with me

and this is end of my trip!
*******
Thank you everyone for great time!
We had a wonderful time!!!

Also I thank everyone at work for covering me up for long 2 weeks~~~
Arigato!

No comments:

Post a Comment