i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/21/12

more paris days

took train to another city, Saint-malo
this is how it looks inside. big windows.
reminded me of train going to nekomusume's parents' house from nagoya.
had little time between the city, so we wondered around, and came into place where average age is 65 (my point of view!!!)
playing lotto?
lunch break.

cute tree house
and here we are, saint malo
beautiful glass work
hiromi and I, oba-shot.
I am natural
from one corner to another, city was covered with this stones .
amazing simple beautiful pattern with square stones.
about 2000 calories???!!!
I would like to have a wall like this...
dinner. buckwheat crape with ham and egg.
simple, but wonderful~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment