i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/21/12

one night LA visit

long time friend, 3D tommy from ohio time was visiting LA, so we drove down to see him!
I-5 had endless borromed cherry tree on both side.
It smelled so good.
They had bee hives for honey... It was nice, but we saw a lot of them dead on our window...
sorry bees.
after 6 hours in the car, (not driving... thanks matt) we were at the beach!
It was too cold to jump in the water...
matt trying to catch sun.
we finally found thom!
nice face!
next morning, I had biggest pancake ever in my life.
I was able to finish only 30% of it...
when we were out of the restaurant, the line was even longer!! I never ever waited for pancake so long. fun time!
kikitan
sophitan!
fun time, LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment