i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/2/12

paris day 1

Chicago airport.
where mom, sister and I landed in US for the first time 25 years ago!
got in Paris, saw hiromi for the first time in long time!
we went to marche by her place.
pick your own eggs? no. they will choose for you~
this is subway door.
you need to unlatch the door when you are ready to get out
nice idea!
I knew this is going to be just great continuous eating trip!
started off with good bubble, and

my lunch. best foie gras ever!!!!
more meat
after lunch, went to marche st. pierre, where there are lots of fabrics!
not by bike. walking.
(oh, yeah, it's below freezing in Paris now)
a lot of exiting fabrics.
lady comes, and say something, and cut the fabric.
(right on top of another fabrics!)
then write some numbers, and give me the paper.
she said something to me, but did not understand.
another lady (customer) took me to cashier. ahaha.
this is what caisse looks like.
like a bank teller~. super cute
then off to another district for more cute fabric shopping.
nice to see no bars covering windows!
(more cute cloud!)
these people know how to work their yarns...
Hiromi looking for her new coat.
I think people in paris need to wear coat over another coat to keep them warm...
for dinner, we when to hiromi's one of favorite restaurant "Spring"
start off with i cheese with grapefruit wonder, some egg roe with cream.
oh, there were no menu. so I don't remember all the names, but they were just amazing.
little garden.
what a cute way to use the Brussels sprouts!
it melted away in the mouth
soup. by this point, I did not have word to explain how I was feeling
thanks, bird
cheese break.
full of stinkyness!
dessert #1.
pair custard dream dreamy dream
dark chocolate ice cream with coffee ice on top, with mini good things!
meringue with cream and mango sauce.
at the end, they gave us more sweets.
just way too sweet.
this is the chef. thanks!!!!
my new fabrics.
oh, hiromi and i are sharing the crazy pink person fabric on the bottom! ahahaha
and trying corn medicine from france. heard it's pretty good!
hope I will leave my corn in paris...

2 comments:

  1. wow, akane! looks fun. how do you get to eat such amazing food all the time!!?? you know some good food people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. also... i want to go to Paris too.

    ReplyDelete