i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/2/10

cloes, close my eyes!

time is now.... 1:30. my goal is to go running at 7am tomorrow morning. but my eyes are still open.

so, after i got home at 10mp, i had ramen with veggies in it. i think that's the one of reason why i am still awake. eating too late.... (it's the cheese and salami on the side...)


then i dreamed about bike and camera. thanks to nat!

then i practiced guitar for a while.... fingers hurting now.

then i painted my nail pink and blue, which made me want to wear the fabric emi gave me for my birthday. so, made scarf.
and this

and i found another person who can not sleep. acupofcoffy is going super exited at this hour, sitll. telling me about story CEO cleaning public toilet. i love you, acupofcoffy~

and, my goal for tomorrow is still to get up at 7 and run (walk...)

No comments:

Post a Comment