i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/12/10

endless stories

my parallel world is going all over.

from newest episode of one piece
ace: "...thank you for.... .... loving me..."
thank you for great 10 years... you will be in my heart forever.

from volume 31 of one piece
karugara: "kane wo narashite kimiwo matsu!"
your word was reached!

and most exiting part of my real world today was donuts, ice coffee and manga.

bart companion manga of the day was "moteki volume 3"
making things too complicated... maybe i am loosing animal sense...

at home, movie "tales from earthsea"... this is my 4th attempt to watch this movie. try to understand to like something about this... but it is not working...

or maybe trying to multitask was a bad idea?

ok. now onto volume 32 of OP!

2 comments:

  1. Donuts, ice coffee and a good read? I'll take 2.

    Are you in some kind of space ship? It looks a little dark and cold in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. space ship, it is. and it is your photo on the screen!!!

    ReplyDelete