i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/9/10

idea of eating healthy only stays in the morning...

eating at home (not eating out) is good for 2 things. easier to choose healthy (er) food and save money. i started good this morning with this
then had great left over iZ's curry for lunch...

but for dinner, started with great wine, Keller estate, Chardonnay.
with emichin and satochin's great talk
then off to great appetizers including my favorite cheese. so stinky~!
then my family, pork chop! oh~ my dear sister~
open another bottle, this time, red. can't remember the name...
then to my main course! dessert! with port wine.
why are you so beautiful????
so, where did my idea of eating healthy in the morning go to???
oh, well, it was good~

2 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful! Oh, it makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have breakfast with you. That looks lovely!

    ~cat

    ReplyDelete