i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

2/28/10

thank you food and everything rerated to that!

it's only been few years sicne i got into oysters.
now, i am really into them.
look at this beautiful shaped jewel food!
thanks to this guy for making my day so wonderful with around 20 oysters in my stomach.
but that insane sauce was way too insane.
not only i can't really taste the oyster, i could not hear anything after that!
and this girl for shacking them!
if i had close to or over 20 oysters, how many did you have?
and this guy for navigating me to get there.
and drove drunken me back...
and got better at shacking the oyster than me...
and you only had 2...

after wonderful time with oysters, time to check out the ladies taking thai cooking from iZ.

today's menu, green curry and pad something. (noodle.)
and this guy... cooking laptop???
what are you doing?
teacher iZ with professional look.
good student.
tong sticking out note taking technique
my part of job was to investigate the taste.
good job ladies, you made man of the house happy.


time for coffee, and laptop is done cooking too.
thank you everyone and food for making my weekend wonderful!

1 comment: