i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

3/5/10

dear mother, i spent $437 today...

mother, $437 was very unexpected expense for me...
what did i use it for?
maybe for this view...
view from dr. ogawa, my dentist's office.

i was there to change the filling that i got done in japan about 25 years ago.
while doctor was working on the filling, she kept talking about how the view from the office is really nice...
really, after my seats went down, all i saw was her arm and boobs...

i never knew my mouth can open so wide.
she put about 4 different things in my mouth to keep it open.
check out the huge metal on top right.
i don't even know what that was for...
few minutes before this photo, believe it or not, i was a sleep for about 10 minutes or so.
maybe part of $437 is for relaxation?
or to clean all these tools that was used to make my cheek swelled up!

mother, this was very unexpected expense...

1 comment:

  1. $437!? very expensive!!
    But it is unbelievable there is someone who sleep in dentist...w

    kazuya

    ReplyDelete