i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

3/15/10

overcome fears

my top 3 fears:
1) tunnel
2) ghost
3) eye drops

this was not in my plan...
to go through posey tube by bike...
(2nd oldest automobile underwater tunnel in the us, says tosh)

entrance: not invited looking.
i am crying already
car so loud, and i am sure there were many ghost flying around too!!!
there were many streak mark on the wall.
who ever designed this tunnel never though about how much space is needed for bikes...


but i guess there is always the sunny side!
once out from the tunnel, alameda sky looked heavenly.
to experience all my fears, i got eye drops later on!
now, my only fear is trying to meet the dead line for work!!! no!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I witnessed the moment of your eye drop fear in a distance! It makes sense now why you looked a little strange... Taeko

    ReplyDelete