i lied. i do want more knowledge

but if you have knowledge that i don't, then i don't have to worry about it.

3/10/10

loop

running in the rain to catch the last train to go home from work...
i have always liked walking in the rain without umbrella.
but tonight, it was way too cold...
I should have listen to sato-chin. she did warn me!

ever since i was in first grade, when i see or hear some one throwing up,
it's an automatic chain reaction.
super drunk guy stumbled into the car i was in (bart)
after 10 minutes or so, (when i was so into reading genkaku picaso)
i noticed a lot of people are moving one end to another...
then on corner of my eye, i saw something. something i should no see,
or else, people around me will run away from me too!
good thing i had head phone on...

got home. thinking way to change my thought from what i saw.
started to sew.
nekomusume sent me a link to cute craft site.
thought that should put my mind on fun stuff...
it did.
but now i am writing about it, it's back on my mind again...

it's going in loop.
i should just go to sleep.

no photo today,
so here is photo of mom and i at the bottom of tokyo tower from long time ago...
ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment